[Artemisia] reminder Unofficial 'picnic event' and fighter practice, Oct 4.

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Thu Oct 16 20:04:43 CDT 2008

Sir Thomas,
No thanks needed, Your Excelency! We were glad to have so many fighters (and
non fighters too!) come and play with us and change what would otherwise
have been a dreary afternoon into quite a pleasant outing.
I myself would like to thank HE Sir Thorvald for suggesting I put it
together. We're hoping to be able to do some more get togethers like this in
spring to get people warmed up for the campaign season next year.
-Marcello