[Artemisia] largesse for the Crown

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 19:27:45 CDT 2008

Greetings everyone!
Mst. Malkin's lists had some wonderful ideas for largesse items. I wanted to
add a couple of notes:

Please label everything. We received a couple of bottles of pretty colored
liquid at Pennsic that had no labels at all. Bath oil? Fruit cordial? ink?
Shall we taste it to find out?

If you give food items, please provide a list of ingredients. Especially if
it contains alcohol!

And please be sure to put your name on things. We greatly enjoyed the little
personal notes with people's names on them. Some told us how a thing came to
be made, who had worked on it, how it was to be used. It makes it so much
more personal.

Thank you!
Caryn