[Artemisia] Collegium Class List is Full!

Valerie Scarbrough glmoas at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:31:57 CDT 2008

Greetings,

First of all I'd like to thank all those who have volunteered to teach classes at the upcoming Kingdom Collegium.
We have many interesting classes scheduled and there will shortly be a list out so that you can plan out what classes you want to take.

At this time, we feel that there are enough classes to fill the whole day's schedule.  If you have been wanting to volunteer to teach a class, but haven't gotten around to sending me (or Mistress Thea) your class write up, go ahead and send in a tentative class write-up and we'll put you on a waiting list in case there is a cancellation.

We want to make sure everyone who wishes to teach, has the opportunity if at all possible.

Thank you and see you at Collegium,

Bethany