[Artemisia] On another topic entirely

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:26:43 CDT 2008

The official Royal Gift Exchange for Estrella will be for one other
Kingdom.  The name of that Kingdom is not known at this time, but will be
very soon.

Also, as also stated by Her Grace, there are often times that the Royalty
would like to give items for other reasons, such as thank yous or
congratulatory gifts for the winner of a tournament, etc.

If you have any questions about making gifts to be given by Their Majesties,
please let us know.  Your efforts are always appreciated.

~thea