[Artemisia] 1000 Eyes Baronial Birthday

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 00:48:43 CDT 2008

To every one planning on attending 1000 Eyes Baronial Birthday. Many of you missed the cut off for feast. But if you hurry and send a check to our exchequer,Email her so we can get a reasonable count or at least get on the waiting list, it would be much appreciate.
The feast will consist of
pork , chicken, rice, lentel soup, salad, white lasagna, crab apples, and cake.
Nothing will be too odd to eat, Alergies have been addressed.
If you have any questions, or comments, let me know.
Lady Mairsile Kendrick
MOAS
1000 Eyes