[Artemisia] Collegium Class Listing

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:01:25 CDT 2008

Greetings!!
The preliminary class list for the upcoming Kingdom Collegium is now
available!

Please go to http://www.gryphonslair.org/collegium08.htm and there, you will
find the list.  Keep in mind that it is subject to change up to (and even
on) the day of the event.   We will do our best to get the word out if there
are major changes, and there will be postings at the event site letting you
know of last minute changes.

If you have any questions, please contact Baronessa Bianca, the event
steward, or THL Bethany, the class coordinator.  Their contact information
is at the bottom of the above listed web page.

Thank you in advance to all who have volunteered to teach, and we hope to
see many of you at the event!

~Thea
(assistant Class Coordinator)