[Artemisia] Blank Page Sage Advice

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:39:36 CDT 2008

Cousins,

I'm sure you have received your Sage Advice by now...if not, then in the
next day or two.  When you open the front cover, you will see a blank page.
What is this blank page for you ask?  Well, it could be used as a practice
page for your art work....take notes while you read the Sage Advice....a
doodle page?  There are a myriad of ways to use this page.

Seriously, this is an obvious error so please don't hold it against me or
our incredible printer....we are only human.  I do hope everyone can get a
chuckle out of it though. :o)

YIS
Teresa

--