[Artemisia] Estrella Volunteering!

Kimi Singson sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 01:57:08 CDT 2008

Greetings all,
Artemisia has long distinguished itself as a Kingdom full of talented and generous populace members. Even though we will not be a principal Kingdom this coming Estrella, we are actively requesting Artemisians to continue the tradition of volunteering at War! Estrella takes thousands of hours to run smoothly, and all of the staff is volunteer. If we each help a little then no one group is left working the entire War, plus it is a great way to meet new friends!
For those who are interested in working early-on please contact me as soon as possible so we can start making the necessary arrangements. (Just a reminder, in order to work early-on you must be pre-registered) even if you have worked early-on in the past I need to touch bases with you so I can get all of the information to the right people.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at sofithecrabby (at) yahoo.com
Thanks,
Sofi