[Artemisia] Totally off topic, non SCA - Tegan's Wedding

Child of Faith elianaadriel at juno.com
Tue Oct 28 13:44:08 CDT 2008

Tegan of Sentinel's Keep is engaged to be married. We're trying to have the wedding on Flathead Lake the first or second week of June, but finances are tight. We would love to have SCAdians at the wedding (in or out of garb, garb would be awesome, but whatever is comfortable). We are looking for volunteers to help with sewing, cooking, music, cleaning and officiating. If anyone is an officiate willing to do our ceremony for the price of gas (someone nearish to Flathead Lake) and meals, PLEASE let us know! Also, we'd like to find some fiddlers, banjo players, and drummers. We'd especially love to have Mistress Mirr (sp?) and Terrol (sp?) there, but I don't know how to contact them. We would be able to help some people with gas if we can get some main players, but everyone is welcome to come and play or just come :). Please contact me off list as soon as possible if you'd be available to help. I need to find out who can help so I can figure how how much everythign is actually going to cost so we can see if we can do this in June. Thanks!!!
Tegan

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -unknown