[Artemisia] FW: Server Problems...please post to the Aerie for me?

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Wed Oct 29 12:47:51 CDT 2008

Posted per Request from Therasia! J

From: Catherine Helm-Clark

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:45 AM
To: Jackman-Brink, Julia
Subject: please post to the Aerie for me?

--------------------message----------------------

We are in the middle of server migration and we're
running into all sorts of "little" problems here and there

Most of these problems are with the rocks4brains.com
website but in case things go wrong for people trying to
access the order of precedence website, please send an
email to Wormwood - and if it bounces, send one to me
here at work: catherine.helm-clark At taskgeoscience
Dot com

And all those court reports that came in over the weekend:
chill!  We're working on it.  We hope to get those in over
the next few days, before I have to fly to Scotland on
business...  It's so hard being a data entry slave!  And such
a rough life I have, flying to Scotland on business (with a
quick trip to the Museum of London with Mistress Ariel,
chronicler of Lochac, between jet and train).  Oh, the
hardships I must suffer just to earn a living...  ***sigh***

ttfn
Weary Woeful Wormwood's Wife