[Artemisia] Loch Salann Baronial Directory

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 12:38:31 CDT 2008

Greetings Members of the Barony of Loch Salann (and their friends)!

As the days grow shorter and the night colder and longer, we are quickly reminded of the coming winter.  It has long been the tradition in Loch Salann to prepare and distribute a Baronial Directory at the Solstice Court event every year.  In the coming months I will begin contacting members who have been in the directory in the past to verify their information is current and they are still amicable to sharing their information with the populous.  If you were not in the directory last year and would like to be this year, or you know a member who would but is not currently subscribing to either the barony or kingdom lists, please forward this request along.  Any member of (or person residing in) the Barony of Loch Salann (or neighbors who would like to be available to the members of our fair barony) are welcome to submit any of the following contact information:  Name (society/legal), titles, phone number (indicate if cell and hours to contact if special),
 address, and email.  All submissions should be emailed to zemlar at yahoo dot com.  I recommend you do not just hit reply and send your personal information to everyone on the list.  These topics are search-able to the wider web, and you do not have to be a member of the list to read posts, only to receive them as email.  Thank you for any help you fine gentiles may provide in making this a useful and comprehensive directory.

Yours in service,
Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
MKA: Erika Andrach

Deputy Chronicler