[Artemisia] OT - new breast cancer please read

Laura Stumpp osondrea at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:24:54 CDT 2008

It is very important to know about this, but I would have hoped more people
would have already known. One of my aunts has already survived a bout with
this and it was pretty tough. Doctors have to throw just about everything at
this cancer but the kitchen sink! (They keep that in reserve.) I hope your
friend will make it through all right. She will need the support of her
friends and family more than ever.
Baroness Osondrea, OL