[Artemisia] ESTRELLA WAR XXV - ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE

Anita Challis anitachallis at cox.net
Tue Sep 2 21:11:24 CDT 2008

ESTRELLA WAR XXV – ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
We are happy to announce Estrella War XXV preregistration is now available
ONLINE through ACCEPS payment system on the event website
http://www.estrellawar.org/RegistrationFrontGate/PreRegistration.aspx

We would like to apologize for an inconvenience caused by the delay.  We are
open for pre-registration, by mail and online, and look forward to helping
you attend Estrella War.

GREAT VALUE - We’ve held over our pre-registration price from 2008.  SCA
Members enjoy a full week of activities for only $55.00.

IMPORTANT TIPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
•       Fill out the ACCEPS form as completely and accurately as possible
for all the people you are registering.  You will then be asked for your
credit card information.
•       Your registration is only complete when you have entered all credit
card information necessary to pay AND returned to the ACCEPS webpage.
•       You will receive an email from ACCEPS with a CONFIRMATION CODE
NUMBER and summary of your information.
•       If you have an ACCEPS email that says “Confirmation Code: Testing” –
you are NOT REGISTERED for Estrella War and need to go through the
pre-registration process.

PRE-REGISTRATION BENEFITS
1.  Those who pre-register for a Monday arrival are admitted one day earlier
than those who pay General Admission.
2.  Pre-registration saves you $10 on entrance fees.
3.  Pre-registration fees may be paid by check or money order when they are
mailed, or with a Mastercard or Visa when they are done on-line.  The Front
Gate only accepts cash and traveler's checks
4.  The pre-registration line at the Front Gate is generally far shorter
(and moves much faster) than the General Admission line.
5.  Pre-registered attendees are given first access to Reserved Parking and
Dry RV Parking.

Many questions about pre-registration are answered on the event website, or
you can direct inquiries to the Estrella War Registrar at Preregew25 @
yahoo.com (omit spaces).

If you're considering scheduling a winter vacation to attend the event next
year, start planning with the Estrella War website!  Estrella is now a week
full of Adventure in the Middle Ages.

Dame Anita de Challis, OP
(Anita Challis)
SCA Internal Publicity for Estrella War XXV
anitachallis at cox.net

Estrella War XXV
25 years of Celebrating the Dream
February 9-16 2009