[Artemisia] SCA profile now playing on Current.com

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:58:24 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Thea <rachael.emborg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone recognize this Baron? I haven't been able to view the
> article (darn spam blockers) but I thought I would send the link anyway.

Heh. Dave Jones is a former baron here in Sentinels' Keep. Beyond
that, I'm at work so can't check out the video at the moment.

--
Ron/yumitori

"Suddenly I realized the power I held. The power to rule. To make the
world grovel at my feet."
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

Geocaching - the most fun you can have with 12 billion dollars worth
of military hardware (without getting to blow anything up).
http://www.geocaching.com/