[Artemisia] Harvest War

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Thu Sep 4 11:16:10 CDT 2008

Greetings!

Thanks for the kind words, Sieg!

I want to thank everyone who stepped up and made Harvest War happen.
Thanks to the breakfast crew for making mornings a joy rather than a
chore. Thanks to all the fabulous teachers and Youth Activity leaders.

A great big thank you to everyone who stepped up and made the martial
activities happen. I had the privilege of  being a participant in the
fighting on Sunday. It was AWESOME! Thanks to the fighters for bringing
their good spirits and best game to the battlefield.

Thanks to Arthen and Ryryd for setting up and running the archery
activities.

Most of all, I want to thank everyone who came to Harvest War and made
the dream come alive for the weekend. Through wind, sleet, rain and
mud.....all of which are period by the way; you all made the dream a
reality. Thank you all for supporting Harvest War this year.

YIS,
Tamar