[Artemisia] Baronial A&S reminder

LYNETTE STUMPP pandabr_28 at msn.com
Thu Sep 4 22:23:27 CDT 2008

Greetings to one and all!

A reminder for everyone who plans on attending Baronial Arts and Sciences in One Thousand Eyes on September 20th. Prepaid feast reservations are due by September 10th. Payment can be sent to Lady Helen aka Sarah Eveland at 1659
Syringa, Pocatello, ID  83201. Feast fee is $8.00. If we have at least thirty prepaid reservations by the 10th we will be having prime rib for feast. If we receive less than thirty prepaid reservations we will be serving a different meat dish, which has not yet been determined.

YIS,
Baroness Antoinette