[Artemisia] Unofficial 'picnic event' and fighter practice, Oct 4.

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:47:30 CDT 2008

No, just doesn't seam to be wise to try to get those from the south to carpool with yous guys ;) And your using house sitting for an excuse? I am sure that even the owners go out for the day once in a while..

Take care

Thorvald>> > I see you didn't mention those of us from the west or east.....are you being> biased against those directions? : ) Wish I could make it but I'm house> sitting for a friend that weekend.> > Kelwin> > The GOOFY way is the TRUE way!!> > > > All right it's on ;)> > I will rally the fighters from the South and head your direction.> > Is there crash space available for those that travel far?> > Will those that plan to attend please post on the Militaris so that any one> wanting to train with you can make the effort to be there..> > See you there!> > Thorvald>