[Artemisia] FYI - 12x14 SHEEPHERDER TENT for Sale

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:48:51 CDT 2008

GREAT FOR HUNTING OR GROUP OUTINGS, 12x14 SHEEPHERDERS TENT WITH
STOVE, EXCELLENT CONDITION.

$ 500.00

CALL JERRY AT 1-208-608-4094 IF NO ANSWER PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE

This is a posting from work.  I believe this is similar to HL Aaron
and I's tent, but sounds like it has the stove vent which ours does
not.  We paid $700 without the vent and no poles.  Don't know if this
one has the poles, but it doesn't hurt to find out, sounds like it
might.  It is in Idaho, but for that price it would be worth the drive.

Freydis