[Artemisia] Home, finally!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 14 12:00:37 CDT 2008

Greetings!

I am home from London, but VERY tired. Not going to be doing much beyond
laundry and resting for a couple of days. If I was getting you
souvenirs, feel free to stop by, always glad to have company, just don't
want to go anywhere right now!

I wore out the rubber tip of my cane - London is a walking intensive
city, and I pushed myself to the limit (and maybe beyond). I survived,
and got some cool stuff and saw neat things and was able to make new
friends as well as catch up with old ones, but it was a LONG ten days.

I did take some pictures, but not many - sorry, but I am not the best at
that sort of record keeping.

More later, when I can think straighter.

Shauna