[Artemisia] Feast reservations for Crown Tourney

sandrah at webpipe.net sandrah at webpipe.net
Mon Sep 15 15:32:51 CDT 2008

The link off the Kingdom Website points to:
http://www.cs.usu.edu/~watson/c08/ -- but the only thing it has to say (so
far) about feast is, "The feast is being prepared by the same team that
won the Iron Chef competition at Uprising, under the watchful gaze of that
culinary genius Lady Flora of Heronton. Feast shall be limited to the
first 85 reservations. Reservations are required, though you need not pay
in advance."

Marisa