[Artemisia] Rapier Item Found at Harvest War

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Tue Sep 16 21:43:25 CDT 2008

Greetings Everyone,

I found an rapier item in the well shaded camping area that was nearest
to the battlefield. If you were camping in this area and can describe
the item, I will be happy to make arrangements to get it returned to
you. You can reply at this e-mail address.

I apologize that it took me this long to get to making this post; I am
STILL doing laundry from Harvest War and just beginning to get to the
bottom of the pile of stuff on my "to do" list.

YIS,
Tamar