[Artemisia] unfinished Harvest War business

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Wed Sep 17 09:16:45 CDT 2008

Greetings, Good Gentles

Please forgive the delay in this post.  I was pretty consumed with
preparations for Coronation and can now finally catch my breath.

It is my pleasure to announce the winners of the Golden Zucchini
Competitions at Harvest War!

The winner of the Merchant Bantering Contest is Pan Zuck of Slobovia!

The new Bard of the Golden Zucchini is Lord Javier for his wonderful story
of blessings and curses.

The new Golden Zucchini Arts and Sciences Champion is Lady Anna de Brabant
for her needle point violets.

Vivat to these new Golden Zucchini Champions!

I have prizes for you.  If you could please contact me off list, we can make
arrangements for getting them to you.

Again, I apologize for the delay in posting these results.

In Humble Service

Lady Flora of Heronton