[Artemisia] Youth Combat at Insurrection II

Ellisif Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 11:10:23 CDT 2008

Greetings to all youth combatants of the Kingdom!

On the eve of Insurrection in Arrow's Flight, there will be a special
tourney just for you. It will be held Saturday night. Yes, you heard
me, Saturday night! After court has been held, we will light our
lanterns, bring out the glow sticks and you can fight in the first
Torchlight Tourney for Youth. Great prizes await you. Bring your gear
and fighting spirit and let us have some fun!