[Artemisia] A Saturday in Drachenfeld

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 15:56:59 CDT 2008

Snip
> Either I am reading this wrong or you have a typo. " The Ladys of the
> Drachenfeld will be putting out Water, cookies and ass."
end snip

"ass." as in the abbreviation of assorted. So I gather what was meant was " The Ladys of the Drachenfeld will be putting out Water, cookies and assorted snacks."

I admit that i had to read it more than once ;) That's quite a fundraiser.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo