[Artemisia] Harvest War poison ivy

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Fri Sep 19 10:37:26 CDT 2008

We were very fortunate... when we arrived at the site, Aghren took us over to where some poison Ivy was located near our camping space and showed us exactly what it looks like.  He taught my grand daughters all about it... between that and trying to keep a very close eye on them the girls managed to stay out of that. Aurora also taught the kids that went to Saturday's youth activities (herb class) all about poison ivy as well. The trick for us was keeping the girls out of the clusters of taller growth that surrounded all of the camping areas. It also helps that they actually listen to warnings about 'bad things' in the tall tall grass.

Bethoc