[Artemisia] Great Western War XI Pre-view Gate Book now online.

Great Western War Publicity gwwpublicity at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:27:22 CDT 2008

GREAT WESTERN WAR XI

 October 8-13, 2008
 Pre-reg guests can arrive on the 7th.
 Visit the Wars website for complete details.  www.CAID-GWW.org

 GATE BOOK preview now online at:
http://www.caid-gww.org/Gatebook11FINALpdf.pdf

 Land allocation Extended until the 26th!

 The land registration link: http://www.caid-gww.org/land_index.php
 The map link: http://www.caid-gww.org/land_allocation_map.php

 Please read the directions before registering your camp. The
campmaster must be pre-registered for the war or the camp will not
receive an allocation. Couple of important notes- Cantons and Colleges
should use their Barony as the geopolitical unit and then list the
name of the Canton or College as the camp name.  If the camp is not
aligned with a geopolitical sub-group, use Kingdom of Caid as the
geopolitical group.  There are also several Kingdoms listed as
geopolitical groups: The West Kingdom, Kingdom of Atenveldt, Kingdom
of An Tir, Kingdom of the Outlands and Kingdom of Artemisia.  Please
check with your campmaster to find out which geopolitical group your
camp is registered with.

Allocation will close on September 26, 2008 to allow the land folk the
time to do their jobs.  If you have any questions, please contact
Baroness Brianna Je Nell at land at caid-gww.org.

If you used the on-line ACCEPS pre-registration system please BE SURE
to bring a copy of your email confirmation with you to gate.
Hurricane Ike has caused interruptions in the automated system and
this may be our only way to confirm your registration.  We apologize
for any inconvenience this may cause.

 Other News:
 Join the Wars Mailing list to stay up to date with the latest news
and information about the War!
 http://caid-gww.org/news_list.php

 A & S, Where Art Meets Science at Great Western War XI
 Come by the Arts and Science Common and check our list of exciting
classes. There will be music and scribal classes, needle arts and
armor.  Come make your own Gillie shoes or discover how to enhance
your persona.  Join in the Wool to Whatever Challenge or display your
crafts and art at the People's Choice Competition.  You can do it all
at Arts and Sciences at Great Western War.  We also will  have a full
listing of instruction being held by the Kingdom Chirurgeon at
Chirurugeon's point and on the battlefield.  We will be ringing the
Canon Hours during the War with the help of youngsters from Youth
Point.  Our thanks to the Gentle Lords who have built this for us.
Come visit us at A&S, everyone is Welcome!!

 Merchant information now online! http://www.caid-gww.org/merchants.php
 Armoured Combat: http://caid-gww.org/armored_combat.php
 Arts and Sciences:   http://caid-gww.org/arts_sciences.php
 Special Events:http://caid-gww.org/special_events.php