[Artemisia] reminder Unofficial 'picnic event' and fighter practice, Oct 4.

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Thu Sep 25 20:07:12 CDT 2008

Greetings all!
With the blessing of our Baroness, the household commonly known as
Broken Rock would like to invite anyone so interested to join us on
Oct. 4 in Pocatello Idaho for an unofficial get together and fighter
practice.
The site will be Alameda Park, in Pocatello Idaho. Directions can be
found on the baronial website
(http://www.barony1000eyes.org/Meetings.aspx) under 'summer practice -
pocatello'.
Because we'd like to see some of our brothers from outside the barony
at this practice, we're planning to start fighting at 1 pm. This
should allow more than enough time for travel, fighting, socializing,
and return home.
Other details:
Event starts: whenever you get there (I'll probably be there at
noonish) Event ends: When we all leave.
Site fee: none.
Feast fee: none. People are encouraged to bring a picnic or other such
meal for themselves and/or their friends as they see fit. If I get
enough requests for it, I will supply grill space.
Court starts: NOT! Unofficial, remember?
Garb is optional. There is very limited changing facilities, but I may
set up a tent for that purpose if I have enough interest in one.
If anyone wants to teach classes or organize any sorts of non-fighting
activities, they are welcome to do so.

Please be aware of the weather forecast, as it's an outside park and
there is no indoor contingency for weather. Also be aware that we
might very well have onlookers and people asking questions.

Feel free to contact me privately with any questions, including
questions about crash space.
-Marcello