[Artemisia] [LochSalann] Saturday October 4th Archery Practice

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 22:36:50 CDT 2008

Hmmm   there have ben events where clothing was  "optional"

I knew I was missing some fun times while taking a brief Hiatus but I had  no
idea it would include clothing optional events.  Gosh I miss all the  fun.
(g)  (tongue firmly in cheek)

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

In a message dated 9/28/2008 8:47:17 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,