[Artemisia] Dracha Mor Event and Dog Transport - slightly OT

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 29 19:53:21 CDT 2008

Greetings!
I have a plea to pass from members of my other hobby - the dog world.
There is a dog in need of transport from Grand Junction to Salt Lake
City. A breeder found out a few days ago that a 13 year old Sheltie she
adopted out literally 11 years ago was found at a shelter in Denver,
Colorado. For now, she is out of the shelter and safely with a loving
rescue home in Grand Junction. If there is a good gentle from Salt Lake
that is going to the event in Dracha Mor this weekend and might have
some room to bring this rescued dog back home to its breeder, please
contact me offlist. Alternatively if you can provide transport by
Thursday, to Salina UT, the breeder does have a possible ride from
Salina to SLC on Thursday - this may be able to be adjusted if that
timing doesn't work for you but an alternate does.

Please feel free to cross post.
YIS,
Lady Signy
Holly Goudy