[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegium Instructors Needed

Biancaraven at aol.com Biancaraven at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 11:23:26 CDT 2008

The call goes out to all Instructors in Artemisia:
Please sign up to teach classes at Kingdom Collegium.

Our site offers a full kitchen for cooking classes, areas for rapier and
armored combat classes (don't forget about Duke Paul of Bellatrix's
attendance!!) and many other classrooms (and our second special guest instructor  Kass
McGann).  We are also having a Youth Track.

Please use the sign-up sheet here:
_http://www.artemisia.sca.org/Event/2k8Nov_Collegium_Class_Registration.doc_
(http://www.artemisia.sca.org/Event/2k8Nov_Collegium_Class_Registration.doc)
Or contact Gryphon's Lair's Minister of Arts and Sciences here:
_MOAS at Gryphonslair.org_ (mailto:MOAS at Gryphonslair.org)
Please contact Najarra to volunteer for Youth Classes:
_Youth at Gryphonslair.org_ (mailto:Youth at Gryphonslair.org)

YIS,
Maestra Baronessa Bianca da Ravenna, OL