[Artemisia] Combined Collegium

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:21:43 CDT 2009

Greetings All,

Education approacheth.  In ten days the Combined Collegium will be upon us.  The Shire of Cote du Ciel, the Province of Arrow's Flight and the Baronies of Gryphon's Lair and Loch Salann heartily invite one and all to attend this grand collegium with over 65 hours of instructions scheduled.

The final class schedule and course catalog are avialable on the event web site which can be found at:

http://www.gryphonslair.org/aprilcollegium09.htm

We would ask all instructors to review the list again to make sure you know when you classes are scheduled.  There have been several changes over the last couple of weeks.  Some of these changes include rescheduling instructors so that there were not expected to teach two classes at the same time.  Although the consensus was that if anyone could pull that off it was indeed Mistress Constance de la Rose.

Site opens at 9:00 am with classes beginning at 10:00 am

This is a DRY site.

Other important details are available in the Sage Advice and the Event web page noted above.

Sean

Combinded Collegium Event Steward