[Artemisia] Combined Collegium

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:25:27 CDT 2009

Dr Lambert will be teaching in the Great Hall beginning at 2:00 pm.  She will have a one-hour lecture with time for Q&A after.

Don Christian will be teaching in the hall with the classrooms.  We have a dedicated area for him to teach all day.  I will have to look up the times we have scheduled for him.

Sean