[Artemisia] MUST SELL!!!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 16:39:50 CDT 2009

Greetings all,

Since I no longer camp, and no longer do archery, and no longer have ANY money coming in, I have many things to sell as fast as possible, including a camp bed w/futon (or without), heavy duty camp chairs, tables, oil lamps, sleeping bags, a string jig w/a roll of dacron, point sharpener, scraping tools for bow construction, feild points w/glue sticks and torch, and much much more.  each item sold is that another co-pay for doctor visit/meds, please contact me off-list to buy my stuff!

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa