[Artemisia] selling stuff, round 2

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 14:33:52 CDT 2009

First, big thanks to everyone who literally FLOODED my inbox with interest in my stuff, especially those who asked about one or two little things, just to help out.

Second, the first person to reply yesterday was Karl, who came over and took ALL of my archery stuff (4 months of drugs, yeah!)

Third, too make it easier for all of us, I will compile (today, back willing) a list of *exactly* what camping gear I have available, and post it ASAP.

Fourth, I ask for input- since sooo many have responded with interest, should I continue to go with first come/first serve, or should I take offers, basically auctioning off the items?

Finally, most importantly, thank you to everyone for their kind words of support and commiseration.  I am now going to start working on fixing this system, not just for me, but for everyone who has to go through it- it shouldn't take longer to receive disability benefits than it does to be convicted of a crime AND sentenced!

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa