[Artemisia] order of precedence

Cat Clark vontux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:07:43 CDT 2009

A number of strange irregularities that showed up in the order of precedence
database have now been corrected:

Alan is no longer King
Yuri is not longer Queen
Osondrea is no longer crown prince
Sagan is no longer crown princess
Caryn is no longer a member of a the Boga Fyrd
Cassamira is still an awesome cook but as this is not an award, she no
longer ranks with counts and countesses
Marcello is no longer a jello mold
Reinmar is no longer a lady of the rose

I need some kind of official ruling on the status of Tangwl's growing
collection of "Gryphon's body parts" before doing any database changes on
her entry in the OP

The Baron of Arn Hold needs to bribe me with one of those lovely period
cheesecakes before I will revoke his membership in the order of the schmuck

After this weekend I will be halting all my activities of doing data entry
on the OP.  I have some online court reports left from January and February
yet to enter, but otherwise, all other court reports have been taken care
of.  I don't handle court reports sent by mail or email.  If you've sent a
mailed court report since July or an emailed court report since January, I
do not have them.  Consider resending any mailed reports directly to the new
holder of the the Wormwood office, HL Conchobhar (since I will likely not
find any that were mailed and went astray via postal forwarding to Texas).
Sean, the outgoing Wormwood, may be able to recover any emailed court
reports mangled in the massive server crash we had last weekend, but you may
want to resend any you previously sent just to be sure.

Last, If you sent a court report by email or mail and do not see the data
from it in the OP, you may wish to consider using the online court reporting
tool on the OP site.  If you do so before Sunday, I will enter that info
into the database.  Other than anything reported before Monday through the
online court reporting tool, I won't be doing this anymore (doing it for the
last 6 months is more than enough!).

ttfn
Therasia
Artemisian Temp Agency data entry clerk