[Artemisia] order of precedence

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:25:06 CDT 2009

Only if I want to fight case with them. Although the sinister shoulder blade is a little difficult to use with the off hand stripper pole I prefer. Maybe a dexter shoulder blade would be the better weapon there, unless something like that would only be used for cut and thrust.

Tangl

~"Try to touch her and your heir inherits." ~James Douglas

"To Thine Own Self" by Tonya Adolfson Available soon at Blackened Sparrow Books, HouseHolloway.com