[Artemisia] [caerblaidddu] additional items on Morg-Bay

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 10:25:59 CDT 2009

almost forgot-

2 lightweight sleeping bags: 40 degree (recommend washing after purchase) (because I don't remember if I did last year)

adding to list-

book "A History of the Vikings"
book "Twenty Decisive Battles of the World"
book "Warfare in the Classical World"
textbook "The Dynasties of China"
book "the Viking Art of War"
book "Single Malt Scotch and Scotch Whisky"
book "Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch"
book  "BATTLE"
book "Knights"
book "Illustrated Encyclopedia of Arthurian Legend"
book "Battles of the Medieval World"
book "Daily Life in Medieval Times"
book "The Idiot's Guide to: Learning Spanish" (never used)

From this list one might get the impression that I have a...fascination... with war and battles throughout history.  This is correct, my greatest dream is to achieve a PHD in History, writing a doctoral thesis on "The Complete History of War; The True Cause and The Cause Celebre both examined".  Just another dream lost to the pain and drugs.

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa