[Artemisia] [caerblaidddu] additional items on Morg-Bay

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 10:36:37 CDT 2009

While I appreciate both what is occurring here and the need for same  ...

I only have so much time to review the multitude of emails in my inbox and
even erasing takes some time.  I do believe that everyone who wants to know
both what is for sale and how to get on to the site whre the sale is occurring
is now aware of that information.  If they are not, there is enough info in
archives to enable them to find the information.

Therefore, I would make the request that this subject be taken either
offline or over to the alternative site which has already been announced so that
the rest of us may have the ability to view postings more pertinent to the  list.

Thank-you.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

In a message dated 4/6/2009 9:26:21 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,