[Artemisia] [caerblaidddu] additional items on Morg-Bay

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 10:42:44 CDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
From: "LadyPDC at aol.com" <LadyPDC at aol.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 9:36:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] [caerblaidddu] additional items on Morg-Bay

While I appreciate both what is occurring here and the need for same  ...

I only have so much time to review the multitude of emails in my inbox and
even erasing takes some time.  I do believe that everyone who wants to know
both what is for sale and how to get on to the site whre the sale is occurring
is now aware of that information.  If they are not, there is enough info in
archives to enable them to find the information.

Therefore, I would make the request that this subject be taken either
offline or over to the alternative site which has already been announced so that
the rest of us may have the ability to view postings more pertinent to the  list.

Thank-you.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

Apologies Dear Mistress,  I had several requests to post the list of items to the various groups I am on, so that folks would know whether or not they wanted to join the auction.  I am done adding items now, I promise.

If it makes you feel any better, there are at least 3 other groups that I posted the list to that you aren't on, so you aren't nearly as inundated as some others. ;-)

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa