[Artemisia] Collegium Update

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Mon Apr 6 12:36:54 CDT 2009

I just wanted to remind folks who are interested in the casting class that we will want all three hours and that the class is first up so be there on time to sign up.  If anyone has taken the class in the past and not finished or would like some tips, feel free to stop by once I have got the people carving.

Also, I would mention that this class and the Medieval Pilgrimages class later in the afternoon go together pretty darn nicely with the Estrella Arts & Sciences category for this coming year of "Cast Pilgrim Badges".  I know that Arn Hold is sending some but I think that the whole Kingdom can play in this one!

Giliana

Message: 7