[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S May 2nd: Feast menu and Reservation reminder

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:40:58 CDT 2009

Greetings,

Here is the feast menu for Kingdom A&S in may.

Lettuce and Radish Salad - Simple Vinegrette

Mint Beef Stew

Sweet Honeyed Fritters

Fried Turnips

Stuffed Roast Suckling Piglet (Pork Roast)

Mint Sauce

Sweet Almond Apple Sauce

Bread and Butter

Feast is $9 and the reservation deadline is Apr 15th.

In Service,
Ld.Kormak

"Would to heaven that this accursed engine had never been invented. I had not then received

those wounds which I now languise under, neither had so many valiant men been slain for the most

part by the most pitiful fellows, and the greatest cowards; poltroons that had not dared to look

those men in the face at hand, which at distance they lay dead with their confounded bullets."

Blaise de Monluc, 1501-1577