[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S May 2nd: Feast menu and Reservation reminder

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:36:41 CDT 2009

Reservations can be sent to: fire_n_earth at hotmail.com

My apologies for leaving that out:-)

K-mak

"Would to heaven that this accursed engine had never been invented. I had not then received

those wounds which I now languise under, neither had so many valiant men been slain for the most

part by the most pitiful fellows, and the greatest cowards; poltroons that had not dared to look

those men in the face at hand, which at distance they lay dead with their confounded bullets."

Blaise de Monluc, 1501-1577