[Artemisia] Crash space for Southern Collegium

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 08:43:18 CDT 2009

My Lord and I would happily allow you to stay in our home both Friday and Saturday nights, if wanted.  We have much floor space.  We live in Orem, which is roughly 45 minutes south from the site.  Our pets are gerbils and children.  This offer is open to anyone that has a need.

Padruig and Allegretza

Hello!

We are looking forward to attending Southern Collegium and are in need of
crash space.  We will be arriving sometime Friday night.

"We" consists of the Mistress Morgan, myself,and m'Lady Rachella, all
non-smokers, and pet friendly.
Thank you for your hospitality!

Maistreas Caointiarn