[Artemisia] Calling on Glyn Dwfn's Seneschal and Hospitaller and Anyone Else!

Jeff Shultz jeffreyashultz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 22:29:53 CDT 2009

  Unto to all good gentles that find these words do I, Lord Geoffrey the Mountain, Kingdom Hospitallar for the Mighty Outlands, do send you heart felt greetings and hopes of an easy planing season and a bountiful harvest! I would beg a boon from the Seneschal and/or Hospitallar of the Glorious and Grand Shire of Glyn Dwfn that you contact me in good spirits and in the endeavor of maintaining those closest to us!

With every expectation,
Ld.Geoffrey the Mountain
Kingdom Hospitaller of the Outlands