[Artemisia] Crown Wrap-up and Thanks!

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:37:28 CDT 2009

The Gryphon's Pride is an open award, and has it's origins from early in our Principality history. David of the Crossiwnds was the premier of that Order.  It is given as many times as there are candidates for it.  There was a long time where there was not very many active children, which put it on the back burner for a while. That is rapidly changing with the Youth Program taking on a larger role, and encouraging our youth to participate in the game we play.  I would suspect we will see more of those fine gentles being recognized with this award in the future. It is a very good thing. :)

Juliana