[Artemisia] Crown Wrap-up and Thanks!

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:38:30 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Angela Zentz <allegretza at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Minor note: the Gryphon's Pride is not a "once per reign" award, although
> it may only be given once during a reign.
>
> Morgan
>

> Uummm.
> Isn't that what "once per reign" means?  I am confused...
>
> Allegretza

"Once per reign" means it is only given once per reign no matter what.  The
Gryphon of Artemisia is an example of a "once per reign" award, and is
written in its charter to be that way.  I believe what Morgan was saying is
that Their Majesties may only choose to give one of a particular award in
Their reign, although They could give more if they chose to do so.

~thea