[Artemisia] Order of Precedence Listing

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:06:14 CDT 2009

Greetings, all.

I am posting this in a separate thread from the Gryphon's Pride thread where
it just came up.

The Order of Precedence webpage is in the process of being updated and moved
from its current location.  Please be patient while this takes place.

If you have questions or concerns about awards that do not appear in the
current version of the online OP, please contact me off list.  I will also
do my best to make sure that there I have a hard copy of the most current
version available at events that I am attending.

Thanks!
Thea
(AKA Theodora of Trebizond
Wormwood Pursuivant)