[Artemisia] The OP Updating was The Gryphon's Pride

Michelle Ferguson mferguson at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 8 15:25:51 CDT 2009

Speaking as one of the Regional Heralds of our Kingdom...

The Duty of making sure the court report forms are done is the Crown
Herald. After an event or getting home they should be mailed or done
online. Currently there is  a change in the office of Wormwood (OP
Herald) and if ANY of the Past Court Heralds are sitting on copies of
their court report forms I am sure that Dame Thea would like to have
them so she can get the OP updated.

On the other hand each Group's herald (if there is one) should be
sending a copy if their OP to Wormwood so that it can be updated from
that. Normally a group's OP will be most current as its easier to keep
track of a small group rather an a huge kingdom.

So please be kind to Wormwood while the office is in transition. Group
Heralds might want to check their records an make sure all is current
and send a copy to the office to help with the updating.

- side note, Both of Till the Lucky's Children have The Gryphon's Pride.

Lady Sine Fergusson of Kintyre
 - Gryphons Eye herald