[Artemisia] Court Reporting

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Apr 9 12:19:57 CDT 2009

Greetings!

I would just like to add that not everyone has the same expectations,
work ethic or even experience. In any position.  Crown, Herald, Officer
or general busybody.  Just because one person does something one way,
doesn't mean everyone else does or wants to. But if a person volunteers
for a job, then that person needs to DO that job, or see that it is
done. That is the point being made.  Constance made a great analogy with
lawyers. Ultimately my point is, that stuff gets lost, doesn't get
turned in for one reason or another, online catalogs fail, emails go to
the ether graveyard, people move..things happen.

My advice, if anyone is in a position like this:  Keep track of your own
stuff...get copies, make copies, keep copies. Kian and I have a record
of all of the baronial awards we gave, even those we did not have
scrolls for (Yeah, Thea I'm working on it...CR not K. If you don't know
ask Thea about it.) We chose to keep that record, and I've even had to

Padruig, as to a manual, you have mail in your box on that. Ask and you
shall receive. I would hope that this info could also be POSTED
somewhere that everyone can access it. See Darius or Kelwyn on that. I
can also give you some insight on paperwork from the Baronial Level if
you want it. I'll be at Collegia, feel free to pick my brain. I am
certain that Alan, and HRH Sean would do the same for the Crown Level.
It's all good info. Maybe an update to the older version?

On the slightly off-topic side, aren't all Kingdom Awards supposed to be
printed in the SAGE??? There is something in Law about that...Been
awhile since that has happened.  That's not a bad thing, and also
another form of official record.

Juliana