[Artemisia] Court Reporting

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 12:54:49 CDT 2009

Why yes, I do, Your Grace, but I know my collection is nowhere nearly as exhaustive as yours.  You are right that we are coming at it from two different angles, but isn't it nice to be in a discussion where both sides want to take MORE responsibility for what happens? :-)

Perhaps we should simply agree that we see different sides of the matter, since we don't even really disagree, we just both feel the need to take the responsibility.

Any upcoming Crowns/Coronets and Voxs can take this away from the conversation- BOTH of you should keep a full record of the Court Reports, redundant systems aren't just wise in computers.

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa